Dental Implants in Tampa, FL
There are many dental patients around the world that do not receive the proper care and end up losing teeth and suffering from other health problems. You can keep your teeth healthy and clean by visiting Bay Premier Dentistry in Tampa, FL. If you’ve lost teeth, we provide restorative methods to give you back your smile and your oral health. Dental implants are one way we do this, giving patients a way to permanently replace missing teeth.
Dental implants consist of a titanium post, an abutment, and a crown. The post is inserted into the jawbone surgically and then allowed to heal. Once it does, the abutment is attached along with the crown. These stay safely in place, allowing you to have a beautiful and healthy smile.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants have the ability to help patients with many different issues. If you’re wondering how dental implants may be able to improve your oral health, let’s take a look. Implants can do many things, including:
- Improve the appearance of teeth and give you a healthy smile
- Provide a permanent solution to tooth loss
- Speech is improved
- Eating is a much easier task
- No pain or discomfort is experiencing while moving the mouth
- Self esteem improves as well as confidence
- Oral health is improved
- Nearby teeth do not need to have crowns placed
- Implants are resistant to stains
- They last for several years – more than a decade with proper care
- Implants are convenient and do not need to be removed
If you’re interested in dental implants that may benefit your oral health, speak with a professional at Bay Premier Dentistry in Tampa, FL. We have a reliable and dependable team of dental experts that can provide you with dental care as well as information about dental implants and how they can benefit your oral health. If you’re missing teeth, speak with our health professionals by giving us a call or stopping by for a visit. You can schedule an appointment at your convenience and get to know a bit more about how we can preserve your smile and restore oral health.